Last updated: June 20, 2023
1. Information We Collect
When you use our Service, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Identification Information (PII): This includes information like your name, email address, phone number, etc., which you voluntarily provide to us when you sign up, fill out a form or subscribe to our services
- Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Service. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Service, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider utilized, and other similar information
- Google Analytics 4 Data: In compliance with the new Google Analytics 4 data collection mandates, we collect and process user data, including but not limited to device information, user engagement with the Service, and other analytical data.
- Protected class information: This information includes information such as age, gender, and family status
- Online activities information: Such as browsing history, search history, and other information when you interact with our Site, advertisements, and emails
- Geolocation data: Includes precise geolocation data if the settings on the device you use to access our Site grants permission to obtain this information
- Photos, Audio, or Electronic Information: Such as audio or video recording when you call us or when you visit our physical business location
- Professional or employment information: Such as when you provide us this information via a survey
- Education information: Such as when you apply for a job with us or respond to a customer survey
- Inferences or preferences: We learn or infer about you; and
- Other personal information: If it identifies, relates to, and can be reasonably associated with or linked to you or your household
2. Sources of Collected Information
We collect different types of information about you from a variety of sources, including information you provide to us, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, Tracking through social media platforms, information we obtain from other sources, and information we derive or infer about you.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services and for various purposes, including:
- Provide and deliver services to you, process transactions, and send related information such as confirmations and invoices, and revise, update and develop new services
- Send you communications including technical and support notices, administrative messages, and inquiry/customer support responses
- To provide and maintain our website, app, and Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- Personalize our services and present you with advertising, content, or features of interest to you
- Allow you to participate in contests, sweepstakes, or similar promotions and to administer them
- Link or combine with information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Respond to law enforcement requests or as required in connection with court orders, government regulations, or litigation; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected
4. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for or business purposes, with other third parties as required by law, and also:
- With our service providers and business partners to perform services on our behalf or on your behalf, including email delivery and other communications with you, credit card and other payment processing, marketing, advertising, data analytics, website hosting, customer service, and similar services
- With appropriate authorities or third parties to enforce our rights and those of our affiliates, customers, and members of the public, and to apply with applicable laws and legal processes, and for preventing fraud, theft, and injury to you or others
- When we are involved in a business merger, acquisition, liquidation, valuation or similar business transaction
- Unaffiliated third-party businesses so that they may market goods or services that may be of interest to you; and
- At such other times and for such other purposes as you may authorize us to disclose the information.
5. Protecting Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Service.
6. Your Data Rights
You can request access, update or delete the personal information we have on you.
- You may have the right to opt out of the disclosure of personal information about you to third parties for monetary or other valuable considerations. To request to opt-out, please email [email protected]
- With the subject of “Opt Out Request”. Please include your name and email address in your correspondence so we can identify your records in our system. Note this will not affect the collection, storage, compilation, use, transfer, or sale of de-identified or pseudonymized information that may have been derived in part from your personal information (e.g., sales information)
- You may also have the right to request that we delete personal information about you that we have collected from you or through other sources, and you may request we do so by emailing us at [email protected] with a subject line of “Deletion Request”. Please include your name and email address in your correspondence so we can identify your records in our system. Please be aware that you are not able to opt out of receiving communications about your account, the provision of our services to you, or related transactions with us.
- If you would like to opt-out of receiving email marketing communications from us, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of our marketing emails
- Please note that like many websites our Site does not make any modifications or otherwise respond to Do Not Track signals generated by your browser or device
- Most major web browsers provide users the option to accept or reject cookies. If you delete cookies, use a different device, or change web browsers, you may need to repeat the steps to accept or reject cookies on the new device or browser. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access parts of our Site. The “Help” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may not be able to utilize certain features on our Site including services requiring you to sign in
- Where applicable, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) affords you the right to request that we disclose to you the personal information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices; the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected from you; and our assurances that we will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights
7. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Service that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Service.
9. Contact Us
You can contact us with questions or comments about privacy practices or this Privacy Notice by emailing us at [email protected].
By using our Service, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Service.